DivinePathways
Welcome Home to DivinePathways - Interact, Chat, Post and Access our forums today by registration of a new account!
DivinePathways
Welcome Home to DivinePathways - Interact, Chat, Post and Access our forums today by registration of a new account!
DivinePathways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DivinePathways

DivinePathways - Psychic Development, Spiritual Pathways, Inspiration, Soul Family Connections and interaction with alike minded people on a soul wavelength of light

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CelticRose's intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CelticRose
Admin
CelticRose

CelticRose's intro Empty
PostSubject: CelticRose's intro   CelticRose's intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 8:31 am

I am Laura, I'm 32 years old, I've been on several mystical websites before I decided it was time to start my own project that I could collaborate on with friends.

I love to help people to the best of my ability but being caring and understanding at the same time. I like to be seen as an intuitive, that means working with
my intuition and gifts to help spirit who are connected to us by love and by the lightness within. I work only with the higher energy.

Yes, psychic mediumship is a part of my gift but i also can work with angels and gods & goddesses if drawn as well as the stars too.
I'm a firm believer in the faery folk and also in crystal healing working for the self.

In my spare time, I listen to music, meditate, I volunteer sometimes at a local charity shop as well as having other appointments in between.
Back to top Go down
https://divinepathways.forumotion.com

CelticRose's intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DivinePathways :: Introductions-
Jump to: